Here is a bare-bones outline and I will fill out the details over a series of posts.
- Strong digestion is number one on my list. If you can’t digest it, you can’t reap the nutritional benefits.
- Hydration. We think we drink more water than we do and eat less than we really do. Interesting!
- Essential Fatty Acids in the proper balance.
- Blood sugar regulation. If you think this is unimportant, consider the rise in diabetes throughout the world.
- Vital minerals. Trace minerals are as important as the big three: calcium, magnesium, and iron.
- Properly prepared whole foods. These foods are usually found around the perimeter of the grocery store.
- Exercise and stress reduction. Did you know that you can raise stress by over-exercising? You can also under-exercise, which is what many people do.